Δευτέρα 27 Δεκεμβρίου 2010

Back in time


Tonight I want you to take me away...
Away from the pain , the suffering,
away from this sad world...
Let's travel back to the years when the flowers were still alive,
when there were colors here...
Now I can see only grey ,
the catanonic ,catathliptic grey...
Let's travel there, where the water runs clean,
where the mountain peaks, are still covered with white snow.
Let's look back in our childhood years when we could play outside without fear...
Tonight I want you to take me to the field we used to lay our heads
and look the stars in the bright sky;
the same place that now has become a dump.
Take me away from here. This place has become too sad...
Take me back to the years that love was still alive,
to the years that people cared for each other...
Don't leave me here...It's so lonely...
No sign of life, no sign of nature.
Only glass and steel...
Tonight I want you to reverse time and stop it to the years of childhood.
When everything was simpler , more natural.
Stop it there and join me to a walk along the fields under the blue sky...
Just you and me ,in the years of innocence.
-P-